[dc:highlight color="green"]This course will be given online using Zoom video conference. There are no in-person classes.[/dc:highlight]Prerequisite:
Completed 390 hours of previous instruction or equivalent Recognize 1000 characters Methodolgy:
1. Advanced grammar practice.
2. Read Chinese newspapers and magazines.
3. Appreciate Chinese films and television.
4. Discuss a relatively wide range of topics with native speakers.
5. Write and deliver a full speech.
6. Target HSK test level four or higherRequired Material:
• Headphones and an external microphone
• High speed stable internet connection
• Access to a computer with a minimum of Windows 7 or Mac G5
• Book: (when ordering textbooks online at amazon.ca, make sure they are delivered before the class)Title :
Boya Chinese – Quasi-Intermediate I (Second Edition) (Lesson 1 - 5)
博雅汉语-准中级 加速篇(I) 第二版 (Lesson 1 - 5)
ISBN 9787301208199 Author :
Li Huang, Xuqing Qian, Xiaoqi Li, Beijing University Press Available at : DAWSON BOOKSTORE https://www.dawsoncollege.qc.ca/bookstore Price :
Approximately $40.00 CDN.
For administrative questions, please contact email@example.com
For Chinese language content, please contactConfuciusinstitute@dawsoncollege.qc.ca