SQL Beginner, or equivalent knowledge Required Material:
2 GB (or higher) Flash (USB) Drive
Take note that if this course is online
, you will need a computer with Windows 10 or MacOS X or higher, a headset with a microphone and high-speed internet connection.
The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server product features and tools related to implementing a database server. It is designed for students who already possess the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL queries.
This course serves as the foundation for all SQL Server-related disciplines, including Database Administration, Database Development, and Business Intelligence
Topics covered in this course:
Before filling in the application form, please check your eligibility by clicking here .
- Introduction to SQL Server and its Toolset
- Introduction to T-SQL Querying
- Creating Databases and Database Files
- Designing and Implementing Tables
- Working with SQL Server Data Types
- Writing SELECT Queries
- Querying Multiple Tables
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Using Built-In Functions
- Grouping and Aggregating Data
- Using Subqueries
- Designing and Implementing Views